Monday 30 April 2012

Shoe Update

I've finally had some more time to work on my shoes aaannnndd... ONE IS NOW COMPLETE!!! Check out the photos...



They even look amazing with jeans! *Happy dance!*


More sharing...just because I'm so damn proud!

Well underway...

Getting excited!

I love how the crystals reflect the light (like a disco ball!) in this picture. The photos REALLY don't do these justice. They sparkle like Edward Cullen in the SUN!

All together, the one shoe took about 6 hours of crystal time, on top of the painting and prep work. Without doing an exact tally, I would say there are about 3000 crystals on this shoe alone. Which means that I had to order some more crystals! Work on the next shoe will begin when they arrive. Can't wait!!




Meg

5 comments:

  1. Well worth the time and effort, Meg- it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! I'm so, so, SO happy with them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love your projects on your blog! Totally awesome! Bravo! Jen Strauss (my sis-in-law) sent me. : ) You are fearless, it's so wonderful to see! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Helga! Lots of work, but so far...they are totally worth it!! :)

    ReplyDelete